TEENS & ADULTS CLASS PROGRAMS
At Chang’s TaeKwonDo Academy, we teach the ancient Korean Martial Art known as TaeKwonDo.
Our school is led by Master Instructor LEE, a student himself turned Master, determined to pay forward the benefits he’s obtained to others. Chang’s TaeKwondo Academy has been a staple in the CHICAGO community for over 31 years. Our philosophy is to build the mind, body and soul of each student.
Class Schedule: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm and Friday(Sparring) at 7:00pm
Teens & Adults Program from Chang's Taekwondo!
Grand Master Chang’s specially designed programs for teens and adults will help a student through the rigors of daily life. After just a few weeks of training, you will notice improvements in your energy level, flexibility, and overall health.
Teens & Adults (13 yrs +)
Our TaeKwonDo classes for teens are designed to deliver the great fitness benefits of TaeKwonDo
, including improved muscle tone, increased stamina, boundless energy, and greater flexibility. TaeKwonDo also reduces stress levels
and, if you’re above your natural weight, you’ll lose pounds as you become more in tune with your body.
In this program, the student will:
- Enhance alertness and responsiveness
- Gain patience, learn how to relax, relieve stress
- Be able to concentrate better, remain focus
- Increased Self-esteem, Self-discipline ,Self-Confidence
- Learn effective self-defense techniques
- Acquire Leadership Skills
- Improved athletic performance & physical health